What does SEAISI stand for?
SEAISI stands for South East Asian Iron and Steel Institute (Tun nan Ya kang tieh ksueh hui) (Philippines)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Meadow-Kendall Social-Emotional Assessment Inventory (deaf children)
- Saskatchewan Electrologists' Association Incorporated (Canada)
- Science & Engineering Associates Inc.
- Seafood Exporters Association of India (Kochi, Kerala, India)
- Solvent Extractors' Association of India
- Sovereign Exploration Associates International, Inc.
- Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (est. 2002)
- South East American Indian Council
- South East Agro Industries Ltd. (India)
- Structural Engineers Association International
- Semiconductor Equipment Association of Japan
- Sharing Economy Association, Japan
- Schweizerischer Eisenbahn Amateur Klub (German: Swiss Railway Amateur Club)
- Structural Engineers Association of Kansas & Missouri
- Safety Education Aquatic Learning (Corolla Fire & Rescue Squad; North Carolina)
- Safety Evidence Assurance Level (US government)
- Scenario Editor and Librarian (modeling and simulation)
- Sea Scout Advanced Leadership
- Sea, Air, Land (US Navy military special forces team member)
- Secure Electronic Authorization Laboratory