What does SEAHEC stand for?
SEAHEC stands for South East Area Health Education Center (Wilmington, NC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South East Asia Games
- Safe Emulsion Agar Gel (LLNL)
- South East Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate (Gainesville, FL)
- South East Asian Games Federation
- South East Asia Glaucoma Interest Group (est. 1997)
- Southeast Alaska Gay and Lesbian Alliance (Juneau, AK)
- South East Alliance of General Practice (Australia)
- Services Expenditure and Grant Reconciliation (Minnesota)
- South East Asia Graduate School of Theology
- Signature Event Action Handler
- Society for the Educational Advancement of the Hearing Impaired (Canadian Hard of Hearing Association)
- Southeastern Association of Housing Officers
- Southeast Asian Health Project
- Meadow-Kendall Social-Emotional Assessment Inventory (deaf children)
- Saskatchewan Electrologists' Association Incorporated (Canada)
- Science & Engineering Associates Inc.
- Seafood Exporters Association of India (Kochi, Kerala, India)
- Solvent Extractors' Association of India
- Sovereign Exploration Associates International, Inc.
- Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (est. 2002)