What does SEAIL stand for?
SEAIL stands for South East Agro Industries Ltd. (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SEAIL in our Acronym Attic
- Southeastern Association of Housing Officers
- Southeast Asian Health Project
- Meadow-Kendall Social-Emotional Assessment Inventory (deaf children)
- Saskatchewan Electrologists' Association Incorporated (Canada)
- Science & Engineering Associates Inc.
- Seafood Exporters Association of India (Kochi, Kerala, India)
- Solvent Extractors' Association of India
- Sovereign Exploration Associates International, Inc.
- Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (est. 2002)
- South East American Indian Council
- Structural Engineers Association International
- South East Asian Iron and Steel Institute (Tun nan Ya kang tieh ksueh hui) (Philippines)
- Semiconductor Equipment Association of Japan
- Sharing Economy Association, Japan
- Schweizerischer Eisenbahn Amateur Klub (German: Swiss Railway Amateur Club)
- Structural Engineers Association of Kansas & Missouri
- Safety Education Aquatic Learning (Corolla Fire & Rescue Squad; North Carolina)
- Safety Evidence Assurance Level (US government)
- Scenario Editor and Librarian (modeling and simulation)
- Sea Scout Advanced Leadership