The support from the greater Columbia community including the city, the South Carolina Research Authority, Engenuity and other entities were instrumental in the decision.
What does SCRA stand for?
SCRA stands for South Carolina Research Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCRA
We have 41 other meanings of SCRA in our Acronym Attic
- Single-Channel Radio Relay and Retransmission System
- Scottish Countryside Rangers Association
- Sea Containers, Ltd Class A Stock (NYSE)
- Securities Contract Regulation Act (Indian law)
- Service Contract Requirement Approval (US Army)
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act of 2003
- Shamokin Creek Restoration Alliance (Pennsylvania)
- Signal Corps Regimental Association
- Silicon Carbide Reinforced Aluminum
- Single Channel Radio Access
- Southern California Rocket Association
- Sprint Car Racing Association
- State Committee on Religious Affairs
- Superspeed Computer Research Association (Japan)
- Silicon Carbide Re-Inforced Aluminum Metal Matrix Composite
- Southern California Regional Airport Authority (Los Angeles, CA)
- Seattle Contemporary Review of Asian American Literature
- Side, Corners, Rammer, and Fire (robot battle scoring)
- Subscribe Comment Rate and Favorite (YouTube)
- Senior Representative of the Attorney General
Samples in periodicals archive:
Applied research and commercialization group the South Carolina Research Authority (SCRA) announced it won a $2 million contract to execute a portable metalcasting program for the U.
Baynes has worked closely with the South Carolina Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (SC-EPSCoR) and the South Carolina Research Authority (SCRA).
The fuel cell challenge was issued earlier this year as a project of the USC Columbia Fuel Cell Collaborative, which includes USC, the city of Columbia, and the South Carolina Research Authority.