Authorities believe that Liddell and McDonald knew each other, said Thom Berry, a spokesman for the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division.
What does SLED stand for?
SLED stands for South Carolina Law Enforcement Division
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SLED
We have 23 other meanings of SLED in our Acronym Attic
- SNC-Lavalin Energy Control Systems, Inc. (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Spokane Law Enforcement Credit Union (Washington)
- School of Lifelong Education and Development (University of Bradford; UK)
- Second Life Education (gaming)
- Shelf Life Expiration Date
- Single Large Expensive Disk
- Size, Level of Development, Environment, Degree of Dependancy (pro-life mnemonic)
- Software Life Cycle Experience Database
- Software Life-Cycle Empirical Data (Database0
- Software Loopback for eDOCSIS
- Specification Language for Encoding and Decoding
- State and Local Government and Education
- State Law Enforcement Division (South Carolina)
- State, Local and Education (various organizations)
- Statewide Library Electronic Doorway (Alaska)
- Street Level Enforcement Detail (law enforcement)
- Super-Luminescent Emitting Diode (light source)
- Superluminescent Light Emitting Diode
- Surface Light Emitting Diode
- Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop
Samples in periodicals archive:
Major Huguley serves with the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division in Columbia, South Caroilna.
The partnership among the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED), the FBI, and the Secret Service officially launched in April.
In view of its long-standing incident-based Program and well-established staff dedicated solely to UCR, the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED) was chosen.