Gunn was a community organizer for South Carolina Fair Share before he became the director of Obama's South Carolina campaign.
What does SCFS stand for?
SCFS stands for South Carolina Fair Share (Columbia, SC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCFS
We have 39 other meanings of SCFS in our Acronym Attic
- Stem Cell Factor Receptor
- Subsidy Capital Financing Requirement (UK)
- Suffolk County Fish and Reef (Ronkonkoma, NY)
- Shawnee County Family Resource Center (Topeka, KS)
- South Carolina Federation of Republican Women (Pendleton, SC)
- Sagehen Creek Field Station (University of California at Berkeley)
- School Christian Fellowships
- Seaman's Christian Friend Society
- Sidney Centre for the Foundations of Science (University of Sydney, NSW, Australia)
- Smallest Consistent Failure Set (algorithms)
- Standard Cubic Feet per Second (measurement)
- Summary Consolidated Financial Statements (Canada)
- St. Cloud Figure Skating Club (Minnesota)
- Self-Consistent Field Theory (polymers)
- Smallholder Coffee Farmers Trust (various locations)
- Southampton Community Family Trust (UK)
- State Center Federation of Teachers (est. 1964; California)
- Suitable Case for Treatment (band)
- Super Cooling Function Technology (computer system cooling)
- Southern California Flat Track Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to John Ruoff, research director of South Carolina Fair Share, payday lenders target lower-income, African-American and military borrowers, judging by where they place their stores.
GRO of Missouri and South Carolina Fair Share led an action at the Democratic National Committee headquarters demanding help getting the Senate Democrats to adopt Lugar's food stamp provision.