A $25,000 grant from the South Carolina Energy Office and contributions from local businesses paid for training an instructor and purchasing equipment.
What does SCEO stand for?
SCEO stands for South Carolina Energy Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCEO
- Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (European Commission)
- Supreme Council of Environment & Natural Reserves (Qatar)
- Syndicat Chrétien de l'Education Nationale, de la Recherche et des Affaires Culturelles (French: Research and Cultural Affairs of the Christian Union of National Education)
- Society for Conversion of Extraterrestrial Nascent Totalitarianisms (Sci-Fi/Gaming)
- System for a Customs Enforcement Network (EU)
- Society of Chemical Engineers New Zealand Inc (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Sony Computer Entertainment New Zealand Limited
- Supercritical Extraction New Zealand Ltd
- Santa Clara Entrepreneurs Organization
- Secretariat for the Conservation of European Orchids
- Special Classified Executive Order
- Saratoga County Economic Opportunity Council (Saratoga Springs, NY)
- Southern Colorado Educational Opportunity Center
- South Carolina Emergency Operations Plan
- Sheffield Centre for Earth Observation Science
- Scientific Cooperation Exchange Program (USDA)
- Secretaria de Coordinacion de la Presidencia (Guatemala)
- Self-Consistent Electron-Pair Theory
- Separated Children in Europe Programme
- Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Carolina Energy Office and the South Carolina Department of Revenue: South Carolina Manufactured Housing Tax Credit http://www.
com Officials with Santee Cooper, Coastal Carolina University and the South Carolina Energy Office today announced the launch of weather buoys that will measure wind off the coast of Georgetown and Little River.
Sunstore Solar, the largest solar company in South Carolina, has installed 60 solar systems in the last three years, totaling 75 percent of all systems registered with the South Carolina Energy Office.
University of South Carolina (USC) daily student newspaper The Gamecock reported last week that the South Carolina Energy Office (SCEO) will provide USC's Vehicle Management and Parking Division with a $23,000 grant to support the construction of a new $32,900 ethanol fueling station on campus.
The initiative, funded largely by two state grants secured through the South Carolina Energy Office, features development of a network of charging stations with one, two, or four charge points each.
the South Carolina Energy Office and the South Carolina Office of Regulatory Staff.
The project, which launched June 15, 2010, is funded by two state grants secured through the South Carolina Energy Office and features a family of charging stations with multi-port configuration, these are user friendly and lends themselves to a cost-effective electrical installation.