So far, 25 hospitals -none of which have readily available onsite psychiatric consulting services - are participating; the South Carolina Department of Mental Health plans to enroll 15 more within a year, according to Dr.
What does SCDMH stand for?
SCDMH stands for South Carolina Department of Mental Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- School-Centered Decision Making
- Self-Contained Dispensing Mechanism (nuclear warhead)
- Society for Clinical Data Management
- Soybean Casein Digest Medium (microbiology)
- Spivey Consulting and Data Management, Inc.
- Structured Credit Data Management
- Superfund Chemical Data Matrix (US EPA)
- Scale-Code Division Multiple Access (electrical engineering)
- Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access
- Sun Certified Data Management Engineer
- Society for Clinical Data Management Systems
- South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles
- Scottish Community Development Network (UK)
- Secure Corporate Data Network
- Staff and Curriculum Development Network (New York)
- Survivable Correlated Data Network
- Sustainable Coastal Development of Northern Australia (Australian Institute of Marine Science)
- South Carolina Department of Natural Resources
- Self-Care Deficit Nursing Theory
- Space Coast Dot Net User Group (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Carolina Department of Mental Health 2414 Bull St.
South Carolina Department of Mental Health Telepsychiatry System Orientation Training Manual.
Mental health care has been provided at no cost by Coastal Empire Mental Health (CEMH), a nonprofit regional organization affiliated with the South Carolina Department of Mental Health (DMH).
NASDAQ: PLCM), the global leader in open standards-based unified communications, today announced that the South Carolina Department of Mental Health (SCDMH) has expanded the telepsychiatry consultation program for community hospital emergency departments it first implemented on the Polycom[R] RealPresence([R]) Platform in 2010 to 21 hospitals throughout the state.
The South Carolina Department of Mental Health operates seven inpatient facilities and seventeen Community Mental Health Centers (CMHC) across the state.
The South Carolina Department of Mental Health is one organization that has implemented a tele-psychiatry program that has saved South Carolina taxpayers $21.