Last year, the Texas Credit Union League, the Arkansas Credit Union League and the Credit Union Association of Oklahoma consolidated under the Cornerstone Credit Union League, and the North Carolina Credit Union League and the South Carolina Credit Union League merged under the Carolina Credit Union League.
What does SCCUL stand for?
SCCUL stands for South Carolina Credit Union League
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Serials Cataloging Cooperative Training Program
- South Carolina Center for Teacher Recruitment
- Southland/Cerritos Center for Transportation Technologies (Norwalk, CA)
- Short Circuit Check Unit
- Single Channel Control Unit
- Southern Counties Chess Union (UK)
- Southern Counties Cycling Union (UK)
- Space Coast Credit Union
- Stand-Off Connectivity Control Unit (EOD robotics)
- State-Chartered Credit Union
- Southern California Conference on Undergraduate Research
- Santa Cruz Community Ventures (Santa Cruz Community Credit Union; California)
- Secure Configuration Compliance Validation
- South Coast Car Valeting (UK)
- Southwest Canine Corps of Volunteers (New Mexico)
- Spinal Cord Conduction Velocity
- Sports Car Club of Vermont
- Shiawassee County Convention & Visitors Bureau (Michigan)
- Secure Configuration Compliance Validation Initiative
- Southern California Collegiate Volleyball League
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initially chartered as a wholly-owned affiliate of the South Carolina Credit Union League, today PCS is owned by 26 credit unions and the South Carolina Service Corporation.
The South Carolina Credit Union League has launched its search for a protege.
The South Carolina Credit Union League has tapped its veteran lobbyist, Steve Fowler, the league's current executive vice president, to be its new president/CEO, ending a nine-month search.
CUMS (Credit Union Marketing Services) (Irmo, SC) - provides products and services to the members of the South Carolina Credit Union League and affiliates.
The South Carolina Credit Union League has just announced the search for a new President/Chief Executive Officer.
The year was 1969 and in a move to help credit unions meet more of the needs of their members, the South Carolina Credit Union League invested $45,000 to start a new subsidiary to make it happen.
The South Carolina Credit Union League is downsizing its board next year from 14 to seven and extending director terms to three years.