What does SCALI stand for?
SCALI stands for South Carolina Association of Legal Investigators, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCALI
- Standardized Computer Analyses for Licensing Evaluation
- Student Coalition for Action in Literacy Education
- Sustainable Community based Approaches for Livelihoods Enhancement (India)
- System Characteristics and Assurance Level Evaluation (IEEE)
- Student-Centered Activities for Large-Enrollment University Physics
- Southern California Advanced Laparo-Endoscopic Surgery (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Southern Communities Advocacy Legal & Education Service (Murdoch University, Australia)
- Stark County Aqua Life Enthusiasts Society (Massillon, OH)
- Student Centered Activities for Large Enrollment Undergraduate Programs (University of Central Florida)
- Scalable Linux Systems (Scali Inc.)
- Summer Cooperative African Language Institute (University of Illinois Center for African Studies)
- Southern California Association of Law Libraries
- Sustainable Communities All Over Puget Sound (state of Washington)
- Standing Committee of Antarctic Logistics and Operations
- Safe, Convenient and Legal Place (driving)
- Scenario-Determined Computer-Assisted Logistics Planning
- Section Carrément Anti Le Pen (French, Anti-facist association, communist oriented)
- Skin Connective Tissue Aponeurotica Loose Connective Tissue Pericranium
- Status and Conservation of the Alpine Lynx Population (Alps)
- Suit, Contamination Avoidance, Liquid Protection