Witness the century-old South Bend Lathe brand, whose machine tools are being reintroduced under new ownership, made in a different country, and sold through a new set of distributors.
What does SBL stand for?
SBL stands for South Bend Lathe
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBL
We have 341 other meanings of SBL in our Acronym Attic
- Sideband Level
- Silas Bronson Library (Waterbury, CT)
- Simulation Based Learning (various locations)
- Simultaneous Broadcast Level
- Small Basketball League
- Small Business Loan (finance)
- Society for Barefoot Living (est. 1994)
- Society of Biblical Literature
- Soldier Battle Lab (US Army)
- SoundBlaster Live!
Samples in periodicals archive:
NJ RGM Processing Systems, NJ (D) South Bend Lathe Corp.
Rubber City Machinery Ruf Machine Siempelkamp South Bend Lathe Spadone Machine Stanford, Division, MAN Roland Steelastic Company Taylor-Stiles Division/Littleford Day Tidewater Machinery VMI Americas Voorwood Steelcord belting Midland Tyre Machinery Co.