What does SAMIA stand for?
SAMIA stands for South Australian Music Industry Association (Torrensville)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Social Aetiology of Mental Illness (University of Toronto; Toronto, Canada)
- Sources and Methods Intelligence
- Southern Appalachian Mountains Initiative
- Special Alliance Management, Incorporated
- Stand-Up Accessory for Musical Instruments (used with a FHRED)
- Substance Abuse Management, Inc.
- Swing Arm Mail Inserter (Buck Automation's High Volume Direct Mail Inserter)
- Symposium on Applied Machine Intelligence and Informatics
- Synchronized Accessible Media Interchange
- System Acquisition Management Inspection
- South African Meat Industry Company
- Solar Array Manufacturing Industry Costing Standards
- Systems Application of Millimeter Wave Contrast Seeker
- Ship's Antimissile Integrated Defense
- Seattle Area Musical Innovation and Excellence (award; Seattle, WA)
- Simple Automation Module for Internet Explorer
- South African Meetings Industry Federation
- South African Mineral Deposits Database
- Surface-to-Air Missile Intelligence Report
- Surface-to-Air Missile Improvement Program