8% South Atlantic Division 103,858 116,336 -12,478 -10.
What does SAD stand for?
SAD stands for South Atlantic Division (USACE)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAD
We have 292 other meanings of SAD in our Acronym Attic
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Sociedad Anónima Deportiva
- Software Architectural Design
- Software Architecture Description
- Software Assembly Descriptor
- Solar Array Drive
- Solution Architecture Document
- Sons and Daughters (band)
- Sorry About Dresden (band)
- Source Axis Distance
- Southern African AIDS Trust
- Southern Area District (US FEMA)
- Special Activities Directorate
- Special Activities Division (US CIA)
- Special Artificer, Special Synthetic Training Devices (US Navy)
- Special Asset Department
- Special Assignment Division
- Species Abundance Distribution
- Speech Activity Detector
- Splitter-And-Delivery (network architecture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
House prices in the South Atlantic division rose 1.
In general, States in the South Atlantic Division increased their fees the most for this service.
Of these States, which included 5 in New England and 3 in the South Atlantic division, 7 had minimum wages set above the Federal level.