On Saturday, nearly 150 Tri- Valley students turned up for a free legal aid camp organised by the Indian consulate in San Francisco in association with the South Asian Bar Association ( SABA).
What does SABA stand for?
SABA stands for South Asian Bar Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SABA
We have 61 other meanings of SABA in our Acronym Attic
- Schwarzwälder Apparatebauanstalt (former German producer of consumer electronics)
- Science Advisory Board Associate (Motorola)
- Shia-Muslim Association of Bay Area (California)
- Short Acting Beta Agonist
- Should Always Be Available
- Small Agile Battlefield Aircraft
- Society for the Advancement of Behavior Analysis
- Software As A Business Asset (research project, U of Durham)
- South African Barbecue Association
- South Alabama Beekeepers Association
- Southcentral Alaska Beekeepers Association
- Southern Adirondack Beekeepers Association (Delmar, New York)
- Southern African Broadcasting Association
- Southern Alberta Beekeepers Association (Canada)
- Southern Arizona Business Association
- St. Albans (Amtrak station code; St. Albans, VT)
- Stuart Anderson's Black Angus (restaurant chain)
- Supplied Air Breathing Apparatus
- Surface Analysis by Bacterial Adherence and Scanning Electron Microscopy
- South Asian Bar Association of British Columbia (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The South Asian Bar Association of Florida, established in July 2004 in South Florida, continues to expand statewide with the recent development of new chapters.