South Arkansas Community College and the Arkansas Women's Business Center, both of El Dorado, are also assisting with the launch.
What does SACC stand for?
SACC stands for South Arkansas Community College (El Dorado)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SACC
We have 213 other meanings of SACC in our Acronym Attic
- Sexual Assault Care Coordinator (US DoD)
- Sexual Assault Crisis Center
- Shell Agricultural Chemical Company
- Shizuoka Air Commuter Corporation (Japan)
- Shore ASW Command Center
- Single Access Control Coordinator
- Slow Associated Control Channel
- Society Against Cruelty to Crichton (fanfic group)
- South African Constitutional Court
- South African Council of Churches
- Southeast Alaska Conservation Council
- Stand Alone Common Core (US Army BNCOC)
- Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions (Canada)
- Standard Australian Classification of Countries (Australia)
- Strategic and Advanced Computing Center
- Student Academic Consulting Center
- Substance Abuse Control Committee
- Supplemental Air Carrier Conference
- Supporting Arms Coordination Center
- Surgical and Critical Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leaders at South Arkansas Community College were both overjoyed and astonished upon receiving the surprise announcement recently that a wealthy philanthropist--one with no apparent connections to the school--has provided the largest single charitable donation in the institution's history.
Blackboard constantly strives to meet our students' evolving communication needs, and we always try to offer them the most advanced technology available," said Terry Patterson, Director, South Arkansas Community College, one of the first institutions to implement CITL.
South Arkansas Community College has been using BrowserHawk To-Go since January.
South Arkansas Community College 311 South West Ave.
The shift usually is associated with women who enter male-dominated fields, but the opposite also is happening, as South Arkansas Community College student Saul Garay can attest.
and completed last year--seats around 1,000 people and is frequently used by South Arkansas Community College and local businesses.
South Arkansas Community College recently received a $3.