Population-attributable fractions were calculated from South African Vitamin A Consultative Group (SAVACG) survey data on the prevalence of vitamin A deficiency in children and the relative risks of associated health problems, applied to revised burden of disease estimates for South Africa in the year 2000.
What does SAVACG stand for?
SAVACG stands for South African Vitamin A Consultative Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Submerged Aquatic Vegetation/Limerock
- Semi-Active Vibration Absorber
- Sexual Assault Victim Advocate (Fort Collins, CO)
- South African Veterinary Association (est. 1920; Monument Park, Pretoria, South Africa)
- Southern African Vexillological Association
- Standard Army Vetronics Architecture
- Surveyors and Valuers Accreditation (UK accreditation scheme for surveyors & valuers of residential property)
- Society of Amateur Videomakers and Cinematographers
- South Asian Visual Arts Centre (formerly South Asian Visual Arts Collective; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Student Association Volunteer Ambulance Corps (State University of New York at Oswego)
- San Antonio Vocal Arts Ensemble
- South Australian Visual Arts Education Association (Adelaide, Australia)
- Scenario Authoring and Visualization for Advanced Graphical Environments
- Southern Association of Voluntary Action Groups for Europe (UK)
- Sazamane Etelaat Va Amniate Kechvar (Iranian Security and Intelligence Service, 1956-1979)
- Spanings- & Attackövervakare (Swedish: Reconnaissance & Attack Supervisor; Swedish Royal Air Force)
- Save All
- Societe Aveyronnaise de Valorisation des Meteaux (France)
- Sazman-E Ettela'at Va Amniat-E Melli-E Iran (Ministry of Intelligence and National Security, Iranian intelligence organization that replaced the Shah's SAVAK)
- Save Accident Victims Association of Nigeria (est. 1996)