According to the South African Petroleum Industry Association, Iran supplied 5.
What does SAPIA stand for?
SAPIA stands for South African Petroleum Industry Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAPIA
- Service Access Point Identifier
- Small Arms Protective Inserts (body armor plates)
- Sociedad Anónima Promotora de Inversion (Mexican investment promotion company)
- South African Personality Inventory (questionnaire)
- Special Access Program for Intelligence (US DoD)
- Speech Application Programming Interface (Microsoft & Unisys)
- Standard Application Program Interface
- Surfing Association of the Philippine Islands
- Systems Approach to Process Improvement (MPSI)
- Sociedad Anónima Promotora de Inversiones de Capital Variable (Mexican investments)
- Southern African Plant Invaders Atlas (database)
- Space Science Pending International Agreement Database
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Intervention Committee (Massachusetts)
- Southern African Power Industry Convention
- State Association for the Preservation of Iowa Cemeteries
- Streamlined Advanced Programmable Interrupt Controller
- South African Production and Inventory Control Society (organization and business development; Midrand, South Africa)
- School Age Parenting and Infant Development (California)
- South African Political Information Exchange (political analysis and commentary)
- Scottish Academic Periodicals Implementing an Effective Networked Service (Scottish Higher Education Funding Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Africa has six refineries with a combined capacity of about 692,000 barrels a day, according to data from the South African Petroleum Industry Association.