True (A) or false (B)--click on the correct answer: A person engaging in potentially high-risk sexual activity as indicated on the South African National Blood Service questionnaire is deferred from blood donation for 6 months.
What does SANBS stand for?
SANBS stands for South African National Blood Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South-Asia Network Against Trafficking in Persons
- South African National Association for the Visual Arts (Pretoria, South Africa)
- San Angelo National Bank (Texas)
- Santa Anna National Bank (Santa Anna, TX)
- South African Narcotics Bureau
- Suid-Afrikaanse Nasionale Bibliografie (Afrikaans: South-African National Bibliography)
- San Bernardino Association of Governments
- South African National Biodiversity Institute
- South African National Bioinformatics Institute
- South African National Botanical Institute
- Schlitz Audubon Nature Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Signaling Area Network Codes
- Singapore Article Number Council
- South African National Committee
- South African Native Congress
- South African Nursing Council (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Systems Approach for Nursery Certification (agriculture; UN)
- Society of Ateneans of Naga City in San Diego, California (Ateneo de Naga University)
- School of Acrobatics and New Circus Arts (Seattle, WA)
- South African Council on Alcoholism
Samples in periodicals archive:
As South Africa 'rolls out' a large-scale antiretroviral therapy programme, the blood transfusion needs of these patients are increasing and placing stress on the South African National Blood Service (SANBS).