Petersburg, FL, USA  South African National Bioinformatics Institute, University of the Western Cape, Bellville, South Africa  International Max-Planck Research School for Organismal Biology, University of Konstanz, Konstanz, Germany  Biology Department, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Woods Hole, MA, USA  MRC Functional Genomics Unit, Oxford University, Oxford, UK  Transcriptome Bioinformatics Group, LIFE Research Center for Civilization Diseases, Universitat Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany  Graduate School of Science and Technology, Keio University, Yokohama, Japan  Department of Molecular Genetics, All Children's Hospital, St.
What does SANBI stand for?
SANBI stands for South African National Bioinformatics Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SANBI
- Swiss Association for North American Studies (est. 1978; Switzerland)
- Southern African Network of AIDS Service Organisations (Zimbabwe)
- South-Asia Network Against Trafficking in Persons
- South African National Association for the Visual Arts (Pretoria, South Africa)
- San Angelo National Bank (Texas)
- Santa Anna National Bank (Santa Anna, TX)
- South African Narcotics Bureau
- Suid-Afrikaanse Nasionale Bibliografie (Afrikaans: South-African National Bibliography)
- San Bernardino Association of Governments
- South African National Biodiversity Institute
- South African National Botanical Institute
- South African National Blood Service
- Schlitz Audubon Nature Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Signaling Area Network Codes
- Singapore Article Number Council
- South African National Committee
- South African Native Congress
- South African Nursing Council (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Systems Approach for Nursery Certification (agriculture; UN)
- Society of Ateneans of Naga City in San Diego, California (Ateneo de Naga University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The result is that Harvard and the South African National Bioinformatics Institute (Sanbi) will collaborate in using the tool to track down virulent genes in the organism that causes gastric ulcers.