CME is published monthly by the South African Medical Association Health and Medical Publishing Group, Private Bag X1, Pinelands, 7430 (Incorporated Association not for gain.
What does SAMA stand for?
SAMA stands for South African Medical Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAMA
We have 45 other meanings of SAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Satori Alternatives to Managing Aggression
- Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
- Saudi Monetary Agency
- Scandinavian Alternative Music Awards
- Scientific Apparatus Makers Association
- Scientific Apparatus Manufacturer Association
- Security Assessment and Management Application
- Senior Accredited Minnesota Assessor
- Small Aircraft Manufacturers Association
- Society of American Mosaic Artists
- South African Music Awards
- South Atlantic Medal Association (UK; est. 1982)
- Southern Alleghenies Museum of Art
- Spread Aloha Multiple Access
- Standards Application & Manpower Assessment
- Step-by-Step Automatic Message Accounting
- Strategic Accounts Management Association
- South African Model Aircraft Association
- Special Assistant for Military Assistance Affairs
- South African Museums Association Bulletin (est. 1936)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By 2007 the developments in the South African Medical Association (SAMA) were such that it was clear that the interests of private psychiatrists would need to be re-organised.
The South African Medical, Dental, and Pharmacy Act, passed in 1928, limited medical practice to practitioners recognized by the South African Medical Association, effectively undermining African health care workers.
Professor Derek Hellenberg, deputy chairman of health policy at the South African Medical Association (SAMA) says tax collection in this vast alternative health sector is a major headache.
The South African Medical Association (SAMA), representing 17,000 doctors, two-thirds of whom work in the public sector, has announced its support for physicians who prescribe post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) with antiretroviral treatment for rape survivors, in opposition to the national government's policy against such treatment.
The South African Medical Association (SAMA) recently re-launched the SA Society of Medical Managers (SASMM) which will work closely with the Division of Medical Management (DMM) of the College of Public Health Medicine of South Africa in re-establishing the specialty of medical management.