The South African Law Reform Commission has been considering changes to South Africa's criminal law on sex work for the last decade, but no recommendations have yet been made.
What does SALRC stand for?
SALRC stands for South African Law Reform Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SALRC
We have 1 other meaning of SALRC in our Acronym Attic
- Systematic Assessment of Licensee Performance
- Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses (Canada)
- Somatostatin and Angiotensin-Like Peptide Receptor
- Student Affairs Law Policy Weekly (publication)
- Successive Approximation Linear Quadratic Regulator
- saturated adiabatic lapse rate
- Section of Atherosclerosis and Lipoprotein Research (now Section of Atherosclerosis and Vascular Medicine; Baylor College of Medicine; Houston, TX)
- Senior Logistics Aviation Representative
- Something Awful Last Read (Something Awful forums)
- South African Law Reports
- South Asia Language Resource Center
- San Andreas Life Role Play
- South Asian Literary Recordings Project (Library of Congress; New Delhi Office, India)
- Solihull and Leamington Rail Users Association (UK)
- San Antonio Livestock Show (San Antonio, Texas)
- Satellite Assisted Landing System (flight simulation software)
- Short Approach Lighting System
- South African Logopedic Society
- Southern Adirondack Library System (New York)
- Sporadic Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Samples in periodicals archive:
The South African Law Reform Commission concluded that a system that allows men to have several wives while a woman can only have one husband is self-evidently unequal.