South African Journal of Higher Education 2010;24:224-237.
What does SAJHE stand for?
SAJHE stands for South African Journal of Higher Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South African Journal of Education (Education Association of South Africa)
- Strategic Actions for a Just Economy (Los Angeles, CA)
- South African Journal of Economic and Management Sciences
- Suffolk Association for Jewish Educational Services (New York)
- Societe d'Animation Japonaise de Gatineau (French: Japanese Animation Society of Gatineau; Ottawa, Canada)
- South African Journal of Geology
- San Antonio Junior Golf Association (Texas)
- South African Junior Golf Foundation (South Africa)
- San Juan Island National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Syarikat Air Johor Holdings (Malay: Water Utility Johor Holdings; Malaysia)
- South African Journal on Human Rights
- Service des Affaires Juridiques Internes (French: Internal Legal Affairs Service)
- Strengthened Access to Justice in India
- Southern African Journal of Information and Communication (Department of Education)
- South African Journal of Information Management
- South Australia Juvenile Justice
- South African Ju-Jitsu Association (martial arts; est. 1928)
- Suomen Amerikkalaisen Jalkapallon Liitto (Finnish: Finnish-American Football League; Finland)
- South African Journal of Labour Relations
- South African Jewish Museum
Samples in periodicals archive:
South African Journal of Higher Education, 23(3), 470-481.
Africa) South African Journal of Education (South Africa) South African Journal of Higher Education (South Africa) Zimbabwe Journal of Educational Research (Zimbabwe) Politics# African Journal of International Affairs (Senegal) African Journal of International Affairs and Development (Nigeria) African Journal of Political Science (Zimbabwe)# African Journal on Conflict Resolution (South Africa) Conflict Trends (South Africa) Those owned by York are indicated by #.