South Africa's contributions to medical science in its first century are perhaps best reflected in the spectacular achievements of the South African Institute for Medical Research (SAIMR).
What does SAIMR stand for?
SAIMR stands for South African Institute for Medical Research (Johannesburg, SA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAIMR
We have 1 other meaning of SAIMR in our Acronym Attic
- Society for Automation, Instrumentation, Measurement and Control (formerly South African Society for Measurement and Control)
- South African Institute of Measurement and Control
- South African Index of Multiple Deprivation
- sub-additive-increase, multiplicative-decrease (algorithm)
- Sociedad Anónima Industrial Metalúrgica y Eléctrica (Spanish, Chilean Electric products)
- South African Institute of Materials Handling (Meyersdal, South Africa)
- South African Infrastructure Management Manual
- South African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- Systems Applications International Mesoscale Model
- Serial Audio Interrupt Mask Register (computing)
- School Applicant & Instructor Management System
- Selected Acquisition Information Management System
- Shri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences (India)
- Southern Africa Institute for Management Scientists
- Supersonic Airborne Infrared Measurement System
- Saskatchewan Archival Information Network
- Sears Advanced Intelligent Network (Sprint/Sears)
- Sexual Abuse Intervention Network (various locations)
- Southern Appalachian Information Node (USGS National Biological Information Infrastructure)
- Standard Audit Index Number (US IRS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
 From the Department of Anatomical Pathology, South African Institute for Medical Research (Dr.