The South African Dental Association says that over the past few years, once-thriving dental practices are going bankrupt, with dentists emigrating while the South African Medical Association accuses hospitals and scheme administrators of 'raking in profits while eroding benefits' and setting crippling annual ceilings on benefits.
What does SADA stand for?
SADA stands for South African Dental Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SADA
We have 50 other meanings of SADA in our Acronym Attic
- System Architecture Diagram (computer architecture)
- System Architecture Document
- Systems Architectural Directorate
- Savannah Accelerated Development Authority (Ghana)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder Association
- Seattle Art Dealers Association (Seattle, WA)
- Singapore Air Defence Artillery
- Sisters Association for Dawah in Arlington
- Small Arms Distribution Assessment
- Solar Array Drive Assembly (aerospace)
- South Australian Dairyfarmers Association
- South Australian Debating Association
- Spatial Analysis and Decision Assistance
- Special Assistant for Data Automation
- Standard Advanced Dewar Assembly
- Students against Drug Abuse
- Sudan Accountability and Divestment Act of 2007
- Science Assistant to the Deputy Administrator (US EPA)
- South African Dog Agility Association (est. 2001)
- Scottish Association of Drug and Alcohol Action Teams (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The South African Dental Association published guidelines (2) on conscious sedation to address uncontrolled practice by 'unqualified practitioners'.