According to the South African Bureau of Standards , heat-treated milk should not contain colonies exceeding 50 cfu/[cm.
What does SABS stand for?
SABS stands for South African Bureau of Standards
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SABS
We have 59 other meanings of SABS in our Acronym Attic
- Surveillance and Automated Business Reporting Engine
- Synergistic Air-Breathing Rocket Engine (Reaction Engines Ltd.)
- Ship Alteration Budget Reporting and Evaluation System
- South African Banking Risk Information Centre
- SADC (Southern Africa Development Community) Bean Research Network
- Space Atmospheric Burst Reporting System
- Standard Accounting, Budgeting and Reporting System
- San Antonio Blues Society (San Antonio, TX)
- Search and Booking System (travel)
- Soiuz aktivnoi bor’bys samoderzhaviem
- South Atlantic Blockading Squadron (US Civil War)
- St. Andrews Biological Station (Canada)
- Subscriber Administration and Billing System
- Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture
- Sisters and Brothers Surviving AIDS
- South Area Black Student Association (Ohio State University)
- South Australia Baseball Scorers Association (est. 1976)
- Seattle Alliance of Black School Educators (Washington)
- Scottish Association of Building Standards Managers
- South Atlantic Bight Synoptic Offshore Observational Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adherence at local government level to road maintenance standards set by the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS), Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and Agrement SA 3.
Despite approaches to the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS), by SASA, very little has been achieved in this regard.
It follows a scandal in which South African company Zalatex was found to have bribed an official of the South African Bureau of Standards to approve defective condoms.
Circle #197 (1) In early 2005, the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS) was so surprised with the accuracy of a Calibron Prover that was brought into their laboratory by Calibron's South African sales agent, Liquid Automation Systems, that they believed their NIST-certified scale had become faulty.
The Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (DAFF) invites members of the media to the official certification of the Lammangata Moringa products by the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS).
The Taxi Association itself immediately called a foul, protesting that the 25,000 recently-imported vehicles were approved by the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS), and it cannot understand why they were given the thumbs down by Fifa and, obliquely, by the government.