The South African Association of Paediatric Surgeons wishes to express its abhorrence of the sanctioning by the government of Bahrain of these actions against our colleagues, and urges the South African Medical Association and medical colleagues around the world to add their voice in condemnation of these actions of the government of Bahrain.
What does SAAPS stand for?
SAAPS stands for South African Association of Paediatric Surgeons (South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAAPS
We have 3 other meanings of SAAPS in our Acronym Attic
- San Antonio Association of Personnel Consultants (Texas)
- South Asia Alliance for Poverty Eradication
- Society for the Analysis of African-American Public Health Issues
- Server Access Application Programming Interface
- Service Agent Application Programmer Interface
- South African Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- South African Association of Physicists in Medicine and Biology
- Safety Assessment and Accident Prevention Plan
- South African Association of Professional Piano Tuners
- South Asian American Policy and Research Institute (Chicago, IL)
- Spacecraft Anomaly Analysis and Prediction System
- South African Alliance for the Prevention of Substance Abuse (est. 1995)
- Security Audit And Questionnaire (Security Pros)
- Signal-Averaged Acoustic Quantification
- Societe de l'Assurance Automobile du Québec (Canada)
- State Aviation Activities Questionnaire
- State Ambient Air Quality Standards (California)
- Safeguarding Adults at Risk (UK)
- Saskatchewan Association of Automobile Repairers
- Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors (Scottsdale, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
S W Moore President, South African Association of Paediatric Surgeons Division of Paediatric Surgery Stellenbosch University Tygerberg, W Cape D Sidler Division of Paediatric Surgery Stellenbosch University and Tygerberg Hospital Tygerberg, W Cape H Rode Professor Emeritus Department of Paediatric Surgery University of Cape Town Corresponding author: S W Moore (swm@sun.