Goree Challenge is a project of the New York City-based South African Arts International (SAAI).
What does SAAI stand for?
SAAI stands for South African Arts International (South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAAI
We have 16 other meanings of SAAI in our Acronym Attic
- Sino-American Aviation Heritage Foundation
- South African Association of Hospital and Institutional Pharmacists (South Africa)
- San Antonio Association of Hispanic Journalists
- South Australian Aboriginal Health Partnership
- Southeastern Association of Advisors for the Health Professions
- Stability Augmentation and Attitude Hold System (aircraft)
- South African Association of Health and Skincare Professionals (Randburg, South Africa)
- Same as Any Illness (insurance)
- Sistema de Automatización Aduanera Integral (Spanish: Integral Customs Automation System)
- Skill at Arms Instructor (UK)
- South African Association of Indiana
- Southern African Acoustics Institute
- Standard Aero Alliance Inc (Maryville, Tennessee)
- Study Abroad Alumni International Inc. (Jefferson Valley, NY)
- Suburban Appraisal Associates, Inc. (Gaithersburg, MD)
- Slovak Academic Association for International Cooperation (Slovakia)
- South African Art Information Directory (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Summer Affirmative Action Intern Program (Wisconsin)
- Southern African Association for Institutional Research
- Securities Analysts Association of Japan (est. 1962; Tokyo, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Victor Mooney of US based South African Arts International (SAAI), said that the Facebook page would serve to highlight the various attractions that Equatorial Guinea has to offer.
amp;#8220;The facebook page is designed to bring the Spirit of Malabo to the world”, said Victor Mooney of US based South African Arts International (SAAI).
Victor Mooney, executive director of US based South African Arts International, ltd.
During the summer, South African Arts International presented Equatorial Guinea officials an official 2010 World Cup Match Ball "The Jabulani," as part of their on-going campaign called “Score a goal for an AIDS-free generation.
During the 67th Session of the United Nations, (September 18 - 20), Heads of States, Foreign Ministers, Ambassadors and others have been invited by South African Arts International, Ltd.
As part of an ongoing campaign coordinated by South African Arts International, ltd.