The MULTI IDE features a graphical program builder, source-level debugger, window-oriented editor, run-time error checker, version control system, performance profiler, optimizing ARM/Thumb profiler (CodeBalance), and real-time RTOS EventAnalyzer.
What does SLD stand for?
SLD stands for Source-Level Debugger
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SLD
We have 164 other meanings of SLD in our Acronym Attic
- Single Line Diagram (power system schematic)
- Single Line Drawing
- SLAC (Stanford Linear Accelerator Center) Large Detector (experimental particle physics)
- Slavic Language Division (ATA)
- Sliding Door
- Slow Learning Disability
- Slow Long Distance (training method)
- Social and Liberal Democrats (UK political party)
- Sojusz Lewicy Demokratycznej (Democratic Left Alliance, Poland)
- Sonic Layer Depth
Samples in periodicals archive:
The heart of the MULTI IDE is a source-level debugger that supports process- and system-level debug.