A 2007 "Source Water and Source Water Assessment Program Report" issued by Grand Junction's Public Works and Utilities Laboratories cites automotive leaks and spills as sources of pollution in stormwater runoff.
What does SWAP stand for?
SWAP stands for Source Water Assessment Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SWAP
We have 149 other meanings of SWAP in our Acronym Attic
- Short-Wavelength Automated Perimetry
- Simple Workflow Access Protocol (Netscape)
- Size, Weight And Power
- Small World Adoption Programs, Inc.
- Social Policy and Social Work (UK)
- Social Work and Policy
- Software Application Procedure (Sprint)
- Solar Wind Analyzer Around Pluto (NASA New Horizons Project)
- Solution Without A Problem
- Source Water and Assessment Protection Program (United States)
- South West Asia Project
- Southwest Area Partnership (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Southwestern Association of Planetariums
- Space, Weight, and Power
- Special Whatchamcallit Affectionately Pinned (Girl Scouts)
- Sprint Web Amateurs and Professionals
- State Wildlife Action Plan (various locations)
- Stewart Warner Array Program
- Student Work Abroad Program
- Students with a Passion (ministry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPA #816-R-97-009), published August 6, 1997, requires each state to develop a Source Water Assessment Program (SWAP) and submit it for U.