One of the most important aspects of its next-generation backbone is a security feature known as Source Address Validation Architecture (SAVA).
What does SA stand for?
SA stands for Source Address (IEEE 802.3)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SA
We have 222 other meanings of SA in our Acronym Attic
- Soil Association
- Solar Array
- Solutions Architect
- Something Awful (humor webpage)
- Something's Awful (website)
- Son Altesse (French: His/Her Highness)
- Sonata Arctica (band)
- Sonic Advance (video game)
- Sonic Adventure (game)
- Sound Attenuation
Samples in periodicals archive:
GateDefender Performa scans the e-mail message header in depth to determine the real source address of the e-mail.