He made memories with her children, eating nasty-tasting Sour Patch Kids candy with one of her daughters, who mentioned that and the laughs they shared when she wrote in her uncle's online guestbook attached to his obituary.
What does SPK stand for?
SPK stands for Sour Patch Kids (candy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPK
We have 53 other meanings of SPK in our Acronym Attic
- Salt, Pepper, Ketchup (condiments)
- Secret Provision for Kira (manga)
- Sermaye Piyasasi Kurulu
- Simultaneous Pancreas-Kidney Transplantation
- Single Point Keying
- Single Point Kill
- Sistem Pengurusan Kualiti (Malay: Quality Management System)
- Slipknot (band)
- Soda Pop Krew (skateboarding; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Some People's Kids
- South Pacific Division-Sacramento District (USACE)
- Sozialistisches Patienten Kollektiv
- Spacecraft and Planet Kernel (US NASA)
- Spacecraft and Target Ephemeris Kernel
- Special Provision for Kira (anime)
- Spokane (Washington)
- Stiftung Preussischer Kulturbesitz (German: Prussian Cultural Heritage Foundation)
- Summer Program for Kids (New York University)
- Summit Point Kart (motorsports park; West Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I went through Duane Reade and was grabbing Double Stuf Oreos, whole milk, Twix, Twizzlers, Sour Patch Kids.
Gummy creatures, Sour Patch Kids, Chocolate Moose Pops and moose droppings are just a few of the more contemporary selections available at Zeb's General Store.
Also anything sour, Sour Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, Key Lime Pie," she explained.
Alcivar usually keeps her weight between 113 and 115 pounds - that is, if she can stay away from Sour Patch Kids and other sweets from Dylan's Candy Bar on the upper East Side.