What does S&T stand for?
S&T stands for Sound and Tight (lumber industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of S&T
We have 3 other meanings of S&T in our Acronym Attic
- Sensor and Signal Processing System(s)
- Space & Sensor Systems
- Sales & Service Voluntary Partnership, Inc.
- Sales and Trading (financial services)
- Savings and Thrift (401(K) plan)
- Science & Technology
- Scientific & Technical (Intelligence)
- Selection and Training
- Sign and Trade (professional sports strategy)
- Signal and Telegraph (railway department)
- Strategies & Techniques (education)
- Strut and Tie
- Subsistence and Travel (Namibia and South Africa)
- Supply & Transport
- Supply and Transportation
- Surf and Turf
- Space & Terrestrial Communications Directorate
- Safety and Training Advisor (United States Parachute Association; Fredericksburg, VA)
- Science and Technology Alliance
- Supply and Transportation Battalion