Flight, aka 27-year-old Steven Bevilaqua, is from Oxford, Mississippi, where, as he says, "There are good bands, but people would much rather listen to Sound Tribe Sector 9.
What does STS9 stand for?
STS9 stands for Sound Tribe Sector 9 (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- SONET Basic Transmission Rate of 51.84 Mbps
- Synchronous Transport Signal Level-1
- SONET Transmission Rate of 594.432 Mbps
- Synchronous Transport Signal Level-1 Electrical (Telabs)
- SONET Transmission Rate of 155.52 Mbps
- Synchronous Transport System - Level 3 Concatenated
- SONET Transmission Rate of 2377.728 Mbps
- Synchronous Transport Signal Level N
- Concatenated Synchronous Transport Signal Level N
- Synchronous Transport System, Level 3 Concatenated
- Seaman Apprentice, Sonar Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Selective Trigger Scan Architecture
- Short-time Spectral Amplitude
- Socio-Technical Systems Approach (workplace interaction)
- Something to Shout About
- Southern Thoracic Surgical Association (Chicago, IL)
- Stilt Sandpiper (bird species)
- Structured Technical Skills Assessment Form
- Standby Salvage Ship
- Survival Training Student Accounting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Event preview Broadway Bloc Party What: Two days of outdoor music on a big stage in the heart of downtown Eugene Today: Bassnectar, members of Sound Tribe Sector 9 and members of Pnuma Trio; gates open at 5 p.
July 25, $51 and $36 Umphrey's McGee and Sound Tribe Sector 9, 7 p.
POP NOTES California's SambaDa has shared stages with Ozomatli, Brett Dennen, Sound Tribe Sector 9, Olodum, Anjelique Kidjo and Airto Moreira.
The next big jam band act in town is Sound Tribe Sector 9 on Saturday at the McDonald.