She said I'm sorry to bother you, I was looking for a house with a light on.
What does S2BU stand for?
S2BU stands for Sorry to Bother You (internet slang)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of S2BU
- Subject to Availability
- Shareholder and Social Added Value for Environment Restoration
- Seattle to Brussels Network (anti-globalization group)
- Services to Business (various universities; UK)
- Solutions to Business
- Students to Business (Microsoft job networking)
- Subsea to Beach (gas processing)
- Society to Benefit Everyone (global advocacy)
- Station 26A Branch Library (Great Neck, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SORRY TO BOTHER YOU The Coup (Epitaph, 2012) [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] First, a warning: The lyrics on this album feature the usual hip-hop profanity, and there is no edited version.
Byline: Laura KEMP Dear England, Sorry to bother you at this very busy time.
Byline: Brian Halford SORRY to bother you with this but I have had a rough week.
00am, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying "I'm sorry to bother you, but could you reach into the cupboard there to get me a second blanket?
Doctor X, hello, sorry to bother you so late, I just have a quick question.
It might go something like this: "Dear Sir, Sorry to bother you as I know you are very busy, but our records show that you have failed to appear on the charge of molesting a 10-year-old girl last year.
he leans over and gently wakes the woman, saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you please reach into the closet to get me a second blanket?