P Wayne and Ian you were nice polite men, knew you both for years just by passing by and stopping for a chat only saw you both last week Saturday @phillip sorry for your loss xx Maddy Shorthouse Mccraieg Very sad.
What does SFYL stand for?
SFYL stands for Sorry for Your Loss (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of SFYL in our Acronym Attic
- Spring-Ford Youth Athletic League (Pennsylvania)
- San Francisco Youth Baseball League
- San Francisco Yacht Club
- Surrey Foundation Youth Council (Canada)
- Safer Future Youth Development Project
- San Francisco Youth Employment Coalition (California)
- Second Five-Year Economic Plan (China)
- South Florida Youth Football League (Opa-Locka, FL)
- South Florida Youth Football League Cheerleading
- Santa Fe Youth Hockey (New Mexico)
- Solidarity Fund for Youth Mobility
- Sealed for Your Protection (product packaging)
- Second Five-Year Plan
- Services for Young People
- San Francisco Young Republicans
- Santa Fe Youth Radio Project (aka Youth Media Project; Santa Fe, NM)
- School Focused Youth Service (Australia)
- Semper Fit Youth Sports (Marine Corps Community Services; Okinawa, Japan)
- South Florida Youth Symphony (Miami, FL)
- Sekretariat für Zukunftsforschung (German: Secretariat for Future Studies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barbara your neighbours around Cannon Park are ever so sorry for your loss.
Ian John Somerville wrote: "My heart goes out to his parents and family thinking of you all so sorry for your loss.
I am sorry for your loss,'' Pfeifer said before bowing deeply to Nakata, father of Jun Nakata, 33, who was a teacher at Uwajima Fisheries High School in Ehime Prefecture, western Japan.
I am sorry for your loss and wish you all the best.
The woman was so curious that she respectfully approached the woman walking the dog and said: "I am so sorry for your loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I have never seen a funeral like this.
Irishman, Andersonstown So sorry for your loss of Ronan - a great man who had the courage to make the world a better place.
Bernie, Brian and Lammy, Omagh So sorry for your loss you have a beautiful angel up in heaven.