states and commonwealths have filed a federal lawsuit against Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
What does SMEI stand for?
SMEI stands for Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMEI
We have 10 other meanings of SMEI in our Acronym Attic
- Société Monégasque de l'Electricité et du Gaz
- Subject Matter Expert Group
- Supercomputing Methods Experimental Group (UK)
- Southwestern Michigan Economic Growth Alliance, Inc. (Niles, MI)
- Synchronous Multiple Early Gastric Cancer
- Sales & Marketing Executives, International (New York nonprofit)
- Severe Myoclonic Epilepsy of Infancy
- Simplicity Matters Earth Institute (Keedysville, MD)
- Small/Medium Enterprise Initiative
- Solar Mass Ejection Imager (joint research project)
- Systems Management Engineering, Inc. (est. 1997; Reston, VA)
- Sony Music Entertainment Japan
- Sand Mobility Enhancement Kit (US Army)
- Short Message Encryption Key
- School of Modern European Languages (University of Durham; UK)
- Sequential Minimization of Entropy Loss (biophysical chemistry)
- Servicing Mission Equipment List
- Single and Multi-Engine Land (airplanes)
- Some Modest Extensible Language
- Statistique Medicale En Ligne (French: Medical Statistics Online)
Samples in periodicals archive:
antitrust officials have talked with major music companies, including Sony Music Entertainment Inc.