Star TV has signed as an associate sponsor, worth ` 60crore, even though the official broadcaster for the multi- city tournament happens to be its rival Sony Entertainment Television.
What does SET stand for?
SET stands for Sony Entertainment Television
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SET
We have 361 other meanings of SET in our Acronym Attic
- Skin Endpoint Titration
- Social Enrichment Training
- Social Events Team (various organizations)
- Social Exchange Theory
- Société d'Equipement de la Touraine (French: Touraine Development Company)
- Société, Environnement, Territoire (French: Company, Environment, Land; laboratory)
- Society of Engineering Technologists
- Software Engineering Technician
- Software Engineering Technology
- Solar Energy Thermionic (JPL program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mumbai, May 28 (ANI/Business Wire): Sony Entertainment Television today unveiled 'X Factor India' the Indian version of the No.
Neeraj Arora, senior vice president of Sony Entertainment Television Asia, revealed the awards would continue to encourage youngsters to take up physical activity but also encourage them to think about the type of food they eat and how to lead a healthier lifestyle.
Indian-language cable channels, such as Sony Entertainment Television and TV Asia.
Cricket YORKSHIRE Under-15 off-spin bowler Azeem Rafiq has been short-listed for the Junior Sports Personality of the Year Award at the Sony Entertainment Television Sports Personality Awards 2007.