The sequel was Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and then came this.
What does SA2B stand for?
SA2B stands for Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Scion Audio/Visual (marketing; Toyota Motor Company)
- Surface Area-to-Volume Ratio
- Standard Audio/Video Input
- Stuck At 0 Fault
- Sonic Adventure 1 (Sega game)
- Stuck At 1 Fault
- Serotyping Assay version 1-3
- Serotyping Assay version 1-6
- Sonic Advance 2 (Sega game)
- Sonic Adventure 2 (Sega video game)
- Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Social Board (gamefaqs.com Forum)
- San Andreas 2 Player (game)
- Security Assistance Automation, Army
- Sonic Advance 3 (game)
- Symmetrical Array 3rd Generation (3 Dimensional Processing Engine used in audio and video mastering and re-master)
- Slickman A4 Quotation Event (fan event to honour novelist Russell Hoban)
- South Asians for Unity (India)
- Simian Adenovirus 7
- Small Arm for the 1980s (infantry weapon of the British Army)
- Social Accountability 8000
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle has more fast, old-skool Sonic action than you can shake a blue spike at.
Exclusive first party launch titles Luigi's Mansion and WaveRace: Blue Storm will be showcased at the event, along with an outstanding portfolio of third-party titles, with many exclusive to GameCube such as Stars Wars Rogue Leader Rogue Squadron II from LucasArts and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle from Sega only playable to GameCube.