Rheinmetall-Borsig of Sommerda proposed a gas-operated weapon designed by Louis Strange.
What does EDBS stand for?
EDBS stands for Sommerda (airport code; Germany)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDBS
We have 1 other meaning of EDBS in our Acronym Attic
- East Dedham Builders Supply (Dedham, MA)
- East Durham Business Service (Peterlee, England, UK)
- École Doctorale Biologie-Santé (French: Biology Health Doctoral School)
- Écosystèmes, Diversité Biologique et Santé (French: Ecosystems, Biodiversity and Health)
- Einheitliche Datenbankschnittstelle (German: Unified Database Interface)
- Emmanuel Dauple Bâtiment Service (French: Emmanuel Dauple Building Service)
- Engineering Data Bank System
- Étude Décor Bâtiment Service (French: Building Decor Review Service)
- European Dietetic Benchmark Statement (European Federation of the Associations of Dietitians)
- External Dosimetry Badge System
- Extended Database Technology
- European Deafblind Union (est. 2003)
- Stralsund (airport code; Germany)
- 1-Ethyl-3- (3-Dimethylaminopropyl)carbodiimide
- Center for Education and Development of Chromatography (Vietnam)
- Earliest Documented Cover (philately)
- Early Display Capability (US FAA)
- Earth Day Coalition (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Easington District Council (UK)
- Eastern Distribution Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was designed by Louis Schmeisser and made by Rheinische Metallwaren und Maschinenfabrik in Sommerda, Germany, from 1907 though World War L There were also 6.
They were (with the approximate number of guns made by each facility in parentheses): Gewehrfabrik Erfurt (33,000); Rheinische Maschinen & Metallwaren Fabrik, Sommerda (7,000); Maschinen Fabrik Augsburg-Nurnberg (M.