It's very hard for something corporate to replicate that I think.
What does SOCO stand for?
SOCO stands for Something Corporate (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOCO
We have 11 other meanings of SOCO in our Acronym Attic
- Systems, Optimization, Control and Networks (education)
- Servicemember's Opportunity College - Navy
- Service-Oriented Architectures in Converging Networked Environments (IEEE Workshop)
- Sandia Oil Company (Albuquerque, NM)
- Scene of Crime Officers
- Scene of the Crime Operatives (Philippine National Police)
- Scenes of Crime Officer (UK law enforcement evidence gatherer)
- Scion Owners Club of Ottawa (Ottawa, Canada)
- Single Overriding Communication Objective
- Social Company
- Sonoma County (California)
- South of Commonwealth District (Fullerton, CA)
- Southern Colorado
- Southern Comfort
- St. Onge Company (engineering consulting)
- Standards Of Conduct Office (US DoD)
- Social Communications Company (software)
- Software for Computer Control (symposium)
- Société pour Le Conditionnement des Déchets Industriels (French: Society for Industrial Packaging Waste)
- Société de Coopération pour Le Développment International (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TICKET WINDOW Tickets sales begin at noon Saturday for Something Corporate, Mae, the Format, Days Away, RX Bandits, which will play at 7 p.
Working for free isn't an issue for these teens, though, when meeting cool celebrity guests like Avril Lavigne, Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton, John Mayer, and the band members of Good Charlotte and Something Corporate is worth a million bucks.
But until then, the scarcity of working capital is something corporate treasurers will have to solve largely on their own.