Soman said that he intended to make the event an annual one spread across 10 major cities, in order to spread awareness about early action against the disease.
What does GD stand for?
GD stands for Soman (nerve agent)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GD
We have 29 other meanings of GD in our Acronym Attic
- Group Discussion(s)
- Growth Duration
- Grupo de Diálogo (Spanish)
- Guangdong (China)
- Guidance Drawing
- Guided Expansion Bearing
- Gum Disturbance (philately)
- Gumboro Disease (Infectious Bursal Disease)
- Gun Dogs
- Gigabyte Disc Read Only Memory (Sega Dreamcast Video Game System)
- Grant Development and Administration Division (US FEMA)
- Grinning, Ducking, & Hiding
- Grin Duck & Run
- Grinning, Ducking and Running Fast
- Grinning, Ducking and Running Very Very Fast
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Grinning, Ducking and Weaving
- Grinning, Ducking, and Walking Very, Very Fast
- General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dancer Gopika Soman will also perform Mohiniattam and dancer Archana will perform Bharathanatyam.
Soman Akkath had come along with his entire family to see his son Pranav enact the role of a cat in the show.
Researcher Dilip Soman said: "It works because people aren't trying to explicitly control their emotions.
Soman MD, MPH, is president and chief medical executive of Group Health Permanente in the state of Washington.
They report in an upcoming Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences that all animals survived when treated with galantamine up to 3 hours before or 5 minutes after exposure to soman.
My documentary, Milind Soman Made Me Gay, about gay South Asian men, will be out soon.
If successful, he will test the modified enzyme's ability to protect against exposure to sarin, soman, and VX agents in the same mouse model.