Kenya organized the Somalia National Reconciliation Conference, a 14th reconciliation effort, in 2002 under IGAD auspices.
What does SNRC stand for?
SNRC stands for Somalia National Reconciliation Conference
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNRC
We have 16 other meanings of SNRC in our Acronym Attic
- Système National de Recherche Agricole
- Southern Nevada Rock Art Association (Las Vegas, NV)
- Significant Natural Resource Areas Management Plan (San Francisco, CA)
- School of Natural Resources and Agricultural Sciences
- Selective Nerve Root Block
- Special Needs Resource Base (UK)
- Sakuraa Nihongo Resource Centre
- Service Node Routing Complex (AT&T SoIP network)
- Sierra Nevada Research Center (US Forest Service)
- Social Norms Research Centre
- State Nuclear Regulatory Committee (Ukraine)
- Subsystem Normal Routing Control
- Syndicat National de Restauration Collective (French: National Syndicate of Food Collective)
- Syndicat National des Radios Commerciales (French: National Union of Commercial Radio)
- State Nuclear Regulatory Committee of the Ukraine
- Sector Network Rural Development, Africa (est. 1995)
- Sharjah Naturalization and Residency Department
- Southern Nevada Residential Design
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- Signal-to-Noise-Ratio Enhancement
Samples in periodicals archive:
A draft transitional charter under consideration at the Somalia National Reconciliation Conference (SNRC) in Mbagathi, Kenya cites Islam as the official religion and several Somali sheikhs have announced that a new government formed at the SNRC must reflect a commitment to Islamic governance and morals.
In August 2004, the Somali TFP was established as part of the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD)-led Somalia National Reconciliation Conference in accordance with the Charter.