What does STEEP stand for?
STEEP stands for Solutions to Environmental and Economic Problems (est. 1975; research program)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STEEP
We have 7 other meanings of STEEP in our Acronym Attic
- Science and Technology Education and Training Committee
- Science Technology Environment and Ecology
- Safe, Timely, Effective, Efficient, Equitable, Patient-Centered (Care; Baylor Health Care System)
- Support and Training for an Excellent Energy Efficiency Performance (EU project)
- Stop Trying to Eliminate Ethnic Legends (website)
- Safe, Timely, Effective, Efficient, Equitable and Patient-Centered
- Science, Technology, Energy and Environment Policy (Economic and Social Research Council; Swindon, England, UK)
- Security Police Training, Exercise, & Evaluation Program
- Society, Technology, Economy, Environment, and Politics/Regulation
- Steps Toward Effective, Enjoyable Parenting
- Support & Test Equipment Engineering Program
- Social/demographic, Technological, Economic, Environmental (natural), Political, Legal and Ethical factors (analysis)
- Safety Through Education, Enforcement and Response
- Smart Taxis Encouraging Environmental Respect (est. 2001; St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada)
- South Texas Environmental Education and Research
- Succinct and Timely Evaluated Evidence Reviews (Wessex Institute for Health Research and Development; UK)
- State of Texas Environmental Electronic Reporting System
- Structured Enhanced Return Trust
- Sesqui Teaching Equipment Fund