The recently released Amplify[TM] Methodology is a framework for delivering consultative services and solutions for human capital and business process management to global organizations.
What does S4HC stand for?
S4HC stands for Solutions for Human Capital
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Stuffing for Brains (polite form)
- Sianel Pedwar Cymru (Welsh: Channel 4 Wales; TV station; UK)
- Skate for Cancer
- Skills for Care (social care training; UK)
- Souls for Christ (evangelist ministry)
- SEARCH (Study of Environmental Arctic Change) for DAMOCLES (Developing Arctic Modeling and Observing Capabilities for Long-term Environmental Studies) (conference)
- Society for Disability Arts and Culture (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Storage 4 Enterprise (Poland)
- Solutions for Enterprise Processing
- Supernatural 4 Fans (website)
- Searching for Knowledge (consultant firm; Sweden)
- Shakespeare 4 Kidz (UK)
- Science for Life (education challenge; Bayer)
- Single 4 Life
- Skate for Life
- Skills for Living, Inc (Houston, TX)
- Solutions for Media (software solutions company in Germany)
- Students 4 Michigan (student government)
- Strictly 4 My NIGGAZ (Tupac Shakur album)
- Society for Oncology Massage
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp; DUESSELDORF, Germany -- ExecuTRACK Software, global leading supplier of software solutions for Human Capital Management, has recently integrated its Compensation Management module into the latest version of ETWeb(TM) Enterprise.
amp; DUESSELDORF, Germany -- Global leading supplier of software solutions for Human Capital Management, ExecuTRACK Software, not only secured substantial orders from existing customers but has also won 35 new customer accounts world-wide in the past 4 months.
About Vital Learning Systems Based in Seoul, Korea, with operations extending to Japan, Vital Learning Systems provides solutions for human capital development through learning for enterprises, public organizations, and higher educational institutions.