We undertook this work in the conviction that the information and insight it would produce could be of great value for Helsinki and the Guggenheim," said Richard Armstrong, the director of the Solomon R.
What does SRGM stand for?
SRGM stands for Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum (New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRGM
We have 1 other meaning of SRGM in our Acronym Attic
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation
- Sequential Reachability Graph Generation
- Stowarzyszenie Rozwoju Gospodarczego Gmin (Polish: Association of Economic Development of Municipalities; Poland)
- Self-Reported General Health
- Spill Response Group Holland (Netherlands)
- Stockwire Research Group Inc.
- Statement of Recognised Gains and Losses (UK)
- Sa Re Ga Ma (first four solfa syllables in Indian Music System)
- Società Regionale Garanzia Marche
- Software Reliability Growth Model
- Super Rapid Gun Mount (naval weapons)
- Stress-Related Gastric Mucosal Damage
- Stichting Registratie Gezelschapsdieren Nederland (Dutch: Foundation for the Registration of Domestic Animals in Holland)
- Straight Run Gas Oil(s)
- Simple Raster Graphics Package
- Smallpox Research Grid Project
- Special Research Grants Program (USDA)
- Sponsored Research Grant Program (National Association of Financial Aid Administrators)
- Sport and Recreation Grant Program (Australia)
- Shipboard Relative Global Positioning System (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Notable projects include: 300 Madison, New York, NY, 330 Jay Street Courthouse, Brooklyn, NY, Time Warner Center, Columbus Circle, New York, NY and the Aztec Empire Exhibit at the Solomon R.
A massive 13-meter altar traveled practically first class from Brazil's northeastern town of Olinda to New York City's Solomon R.
In the following roundtable held in cooperation with BMW and New York's Solomon R.