Breaking down boundaries History: Founded in 1937, the Solomon R.
What does SRGF stand for?
SRGF stands for Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SRGF in our Acronym Attic
- Salve Regina: Gregorian Chant
- Scottish Rock Garden Club
- Solutions Research Group Consultants, Inc. (various locations)
- Sunday River Golf Club (Maine)
- Sunnyvale Rod & Gun Club (Cupertino, CA)
- Swope Ridge Geriatric Center (Kansas City, MO)
- Senior Ruby Ground Control Processor
- Sri Ram Goburdhun Charitable Trust (India)
- Short Range Gray Encoding (algorithm)
- State Resource Group for Education of Deprived Urban Children (India)
- Sequential Reachability Graph Generation
- Stowarzyszenie Rozwoju Gospodarczego Gmin (Polish: Association of Economic Development of Municipalities; Poland)
- Self-Reported General Health
- Spill Response Group Holland (Netherlands)
- Stockwire Research Group Inc.
- Statement of Recognised Gains and Losses (UK)
- Sa Re Ga Ma (first four solfa syllables in Indian Music System)
- Società Regionale Garanzia Marche
- Software Reliability Growth Model
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Guggenheim: The Making of a Museum is the first exhibition to be organized by the Solomon R.
For the first time, somebody telephoned the Solomon R.