Frank Shaw, of Solihull and Leamington Rail Users Association It doesn't apply to Rugby.
What does SALRUA stand for?
SALRUA stands for Solihull and Leamington Rail Users Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Successive Approximation Linear Quadratic Regulator
- saturated adiabatic lapse rate
- Section of Atherosclerosis and Lipoprotein Research (now Section of Atherosclerosis and Vascular Medicine; Baylor College of Medicine; Houston, TX)
- Senior Logistics Aviation Representative
- Something Awful Last Read (Something Awful forums)
- South African Law Reports
- South African Law Reform Commission
- South Asia Language Resource Center
- San Andreas Life Role Play
- South Asian Literary Recordings Project (Library of Congress; New Delhi Office, India)
- San Antonio Livestock Show (San Antonio, Texas)
- Satellite Assisted Landing System (flight simulation software)
- Short Approach Lighting System
- South African Logopedic Society
- Southern Adirondack Library System (New York)
- Sporadic Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Standard Army Logistics System
- Single Ammunition Logistics System - Korea
- Saarbrücken Lexical Semantics Acquisition
- Safe and Local Supplier Approval (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman for the Solihull and Leamington Rail Users Association said: "An eyesore has been turned into an attractive public space, hopefully easily maintained for the benefit of commuters, occupants of office buildings and Birmingham passers-by.
The station has long been criticised, especially be members of the mid- Warwickshire Chamber, as a disgrace, although it was recently praised by members of the Solihull and Leamington Rail Users Association for being clean and tidy.