Our study using solid-state nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) technology unequivocally shows that the true binding site is in the channel lumen, while the surface-binding site is occupied only by excess drug," Nature magazine quoted Hong as saying.
What does SSNMR stand for?
SSNMR stands for Solid-State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Sardar Sarovar Nigam, Ltd. (India)
- Schizophrenia Society of Newfoundland and Labrador (est. 1997; Canada)
- Small Stakes No Limit (poker)
- Society for the Study of Narrative Literature
- Site Specific Nutrient Management (International Rice Research Institute; Manila, Philippines)
- Southern Somali National Movement (Somali National Alliance; Somalia)
- SS7 (Signaling System Number 7) Signaling Network Management
- Strategic Special Nuclear Material
- Strictly Swing New Mexico (swing dance club; Albuquerque, NM)
- Swiss Society of Nuclear Medicine (Switzerland)
- Supervisor of Shipbuilding Newport News
- Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited
- Sight Society of Northeastern New York
- Request No Sids or Stars
- Società Storica Novarese (Italian: Novarese Historical Society)
- Student Social Network Optimisation (UK)
- Steady-State Net Operating Cash Flow (finance)
- Secondary School Nursing Program
- Shasta Senior Nutrition Program
- Small Size Nuclear Power Plant
Samples in periodicals archive:
The finished products were analyzed by X-ray diffraction, differential thermal analysis, and solid-state nuclear magnetic resonance.