RAMALLAH, February 4, 2013 (WAFA) -- The Japanese development agency, JICA, and the Ministry of Local Government signed Monday a $10 million agreement on developing solid waste treatment plants in the West Bank, according to a Local Government statement.
What does SWTP stand for?
SWTP stands for Solid Waste Treatment Plant (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWTP
We have 4 other meanings of SWTP in our Acronym Attic
- Scotiabank Waterfront Toronto Marathon (Canada)
- SeaWorld Toastmasters (est. 1998)
- Star Wars-The Musical
- Switch to Protection (Alcatel)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (video game)
- Switch to Working (Alcatel)
- So What's the Point?
- Social Work Test Prep
- Software Technology Plan
- Software Test Plan
- Southwest Technical Products Corporation
- Statewide Transportation Plan
- Surface Water Treatment Plant
- Solid Waste Transfer Pit Equipment
- Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
- Soul Weighs Three Quarters (band)
- Schweizerische Wissenschafts- und Technologierat (German)
- Shallow Water Test Range (US Navy)
- Share the World's Resources
- Smart Weapons Test Range (Yuma Proving Ground, Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PNN On Monday, 4 February, the Japanese development agency, JICA, and the Ministry of Local Government signed a $10 million agreement on developing solid waste treatment plants in the West Bank, according to a statement by the Ministry of Local Government as reported by the Palestinian official news agency WAFA.
Apart from this, the municipal commission is also going to augment the capacity of the solid waste treatment plant in Bandhwari village on the Gurgaon Faridabad road.
Speaking about Solid Waste Treatment Plants in the state, Kalia said the Local Bodies Department had made eight clusters, including Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Bathinda, Pathankot, Ferozepur and GMADA, and the work on Solid Waste Management will start from December this year.
Faridabad, Gurgaon and Panipat are the state's most polluting cities, yet there is just one solid waste treatment plant for Gurgaon and Faridabad.
A little more than $15 million would go for supporting Gaza's municipal sector, including the maintenance of several streets and roads, the building of the main Wadi Gaza bridge, the repair and maintenance of solid waste collection equipments, and the building of a solid waste treatment plant in Khan Younis.
The construction of the barrier will take place in parallel with two other projects: the launching of the solid waste treatment plant in Sinniq and closing down the city's dump.