Twenty Years Ago Sterling established a Solid Waste Task Force to study the options for the disposal of solid waste in the future.
What does SWTF stand for?
SWTF stands for Solid Waste Task Force (Franklin County, NC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWTF
- Sustainable Water Technologies Collaboration (NASA Ames Research Center's Bioengineering Branch and the University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Star Wars Trading Card Game
- State Water Transport Department (Kerala, India)
- Swim with the Dolphins (resorts and parks program)
- Switched Transmit Diversity
- Southwest Tennessee Development District (est. 1971)
- Southwest Technology Development Institute
- Sleeping with the Earth (band)
- Sleeping With the Enemy Pty Limited (Australia)
- Southwestern Traffic Enforcement Network (Georgia, USA)
- Solid Waste Trust Fund (est. 1990; Comprehensive Solid Waste Management Act; Georgia)
- Surface Water Treatment Facility
- Systolic Wall Thickening Fraction
- Saffron Walden Town Football Club (UK)
- Senioren Wanderer Thurgau (Swiss senior hiking club)
- Sharing with the Group
- Skiin' with the Galilean (Bible day camp)
- Special Warfare Training Group
- Star Wars Timeline Gold
- Super Win the Game
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to his TAPPI activities, Dunn is a member of the ASTM Committee F2 (Flexible Barrier materials), the Flexible Packaging Association's technical committee and Solid Waste Task Force, as well as the National Product Development and Management Association.
The Solid Waste Task Force in New Hampshire, a 27-member group established in 1999 by Governor Jeanne Shaheen, has released a report addressing several concerns, including: * An increased cost for disposal of solid wastes * Potential competitive disadvantages to independent waste haulers from consolidation * Impact on New Hampshire's disposal capacity from importing solid waste.